Things I Use
If you see something on this list that interests you, feel free to reach out to me for more information if there's not enough here.
A largely recurring theme in my
/uses page is just using what gets me by for the moment.
Literally no one has asked for this, but it's a work in progress and will serve to continue documenting
and justifying the money I spend.
- Getting Started with an Ethereum Node on a Raspberry Pi 4
- iPhone 5s Daily driver phone. Basic model and my first iPhone after having an Android for a few years. I've got a replacement battery waiting for when this one dies (again).
- 2010 Macbook Pro 13" My main workhorse. This thing is sloooow by today's standards. I've upgraded it with a 4TB hard drive to hold RAW camera files and maxed the RAM out at 8GB.
- Raspberry Pi 3B+ This SBC is a powerhouse. I use it to serve files on my local network, block ads, and run an Ethereum node. It's a great scratchpad for hosting websites locally in a staging configuration.
- Aukey Wireless Bluetooth Headphones These are such a great bang-for-your-buck pair of wireless headphones. They're basically disposable but definitely don't sound like it.
- Brave Browser Daily driver browser. Switched from Safari in 2018 and haven't turned back.
- VS Code So glad I switched to VS Code from Atom. The out-of-the-box features are great, and the extensions are easy to set up and use.
- Vue Dev Tools This plugin for Brave helps make Vue development easy to debug and track as you go, right from the developer tools built in.
Bike / Auto / Mechanical
- Truck Bed Lights These lights have been super useful and helps me utilize every hour of the day.
Just Trust Me
- KitchenAid Classic Forged Series 8" Serrated Bread Knife
- Anker PowerLine 6' USB - Lightning Cable
- Super Mario Party
- Liz Climo Calendar 2020